BLOX Racing’s Sidewinder (featured here) is available for Honda K-series engines and features a unique dual-pattern turbo inlet flange. This industry-first will give the customer the choice of starting with a T3 turbo and later upgrading to a T4 without having to purchase a brand new manifold.
The manifold also features a V-band wastegate flange that will accommodate 44mm, 45mm and 46mm sizes from most popular brands.
Manifolds are constructed from Schedule 40 T304 stainless steel and TIG-welded. The 11mm thick flanges provide additional strength and rigidity. The 4-1 design provides proper cylinder pairing to create equal pressures from each cylinder to ensure maximum flow. This design places the turbo over the transmission for additional clearance and access for larger sized turbos.
- T304 stainless steel; Schedule 40
- Madrel-bent tubing; TIG-welded
- T3 & T4 dual pattern inlet flange
- 44mm-46mm wastegate V-band flange
- 11mm thick flanges
- 4-1 design; equal cylinder pressures
- Can accommodate up to 45R turbo
- Okay with factory A/C and P/S