BLOX Racing’s Ram Horn is available for Honda B-series engines and features a unique dual-pattern turbo inlet flange. This industry-first will give the customer the choice of starting with a T3 turbo and later upgrading to a T4 without having to purchase a brand new manifold.
The manifold also features a V-band wastegate flange that will accommodate 38mm and 40mm wastegates from most popular brands.
Manifolds are constructed from Schedule 30 T304 stainless steel and TIG-welded. The 11mm thick flanges provide additional strength and rigidity. The ram horn design features equal length runners that create quicker spooling of larger turbos. The ram horn’s bottom mount design also provides a more compact fitment, compared to its Top Mount counterpart.
- T304 stainless steel; Schedule 40
- Mandrel-bent tubing; TIG-welded
- T3 & T4 dual pattern open inlet flange
- 38mm/40mm wastegate V-band flange
- 11mm thick flanges
- Equal length runners
- Can accommodate up to T4 with S-cover
- Cannot use factory A/C
- Power steering bracket requires modification